Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Free Sean Cody Streaming

door .....

........ I've just come back from the Christmas choir of my home and I have prepared no post.
The Christmas party was lovely, the food good and the alcohol is not bad taste.
What I write you only now. Oh let me but I . Carried away Today there is a preliminary information for next year. Since my advent calendar has been so good with you, I have to make my decision next year on a year-week calendar. in addition to my regular mail, there will be another special theme each week. Whether I always at the same or different days do, that will emerge yet. Since I'm not quite sicher.Auf every case, each week a calendar post. So you can look forward (or not :-)) but I'm going on and you get a week of me a post with offers, instructions, ideas and and and .... just let me surprise you. Similar to my Advent not only read daily

Thanks for a great day and wish you

Uschi

0 comments:

Post a Comment