Friday, December 17, 2010

Ap Bio Lab 5 Of Lab Manual

door 18th .......

.... is a very quick gift packaging. Unfortunately, I could do no better on faster photos. Sorry for that.
I have to punch used by the Spellbinder Labeldie 17 and the new Rehn animals by Tim Wood. The
Paier is my minds eye I believe. This had now finally be processed again. Itches me the whole time in the fingers. For the rest I've started a few cards. But they are not ready





We carry in our store for a short time also Gourmentgeschenkartikel. For a little something more suitable. Dips, oils, liqueurs, special vinegars, mustards precious, different teas and much more. There are also currently Himmberlimes and precious Grappa to fill itself.
attached a small paper sleeve it and a label is already a custom gift finished.

Thanks for looking and wish you a nice weekend
Uschi

0 comments:

Post a Comment