Saturday, December 18, 2010

Black Gays Fisting White Gays

door 19th .....

...... now I have you picked out a story. Which is slightly longer. But she liked me so I am but you've decided to write. I would love it if you you take the time to read. wanted

From small Michel see where the Christ child

Little Michel had only one wish, a very small - or big as you make it: He once wanted to see the Christ child. Always on Christmas blocked Michels mother's dining room, so that the Christ Child could fly out there without hindrance, and. No sooner was the room was locked, was already at the Michel keyhole and late into the mysterious room.

Was not there a ray of light? It does not flicker as angels with golden hair? No, nothing, absolutely nothing could be seen, for mother who knew her inquisitive boys just had imposed caring the keyhole. But Michael could see the less, the more ardent was his desire to see even just once in the locked room and see the Christ child can be.

big Thus, his desire, which he often could not sleep at night and looked out into the winter night, the sky where the stars were shining. They glittered and sparkled all night, but never flew past the boy child.

One night, when Michel was awake again tugged at something on the coverlet, and stood right in the moon light rooms a little dwarf. "Soso" said it. "As it is, then, the key hole watcher who bothers me so often in my sleep quickly, is to -. Come with me I want your stimulating activities, just so I have finally rest in front of you."
"Who - who are you?" Michel asked in surprise.
"I am the key hole male who knows all the secrets, and that you always disturb the sleep, you curious noose And now, pronto -.! We climb through the keyhole Christmas in the room! "
Michel went out of his bed and in his slippers, but he only saw how tiny the little man was." Yes, how can I go with you? I am so big? "

" That let me worry! "The little man took a scale from his pocket and dropped it into the soaring until it reached Michels head. Then he called him again. When the scale zusammenschnurrte, even Michel has been getting smaller. Finally, he handed the little man only to the shoulders. The dwarf Michel took her hand. On a Spinnwebfaden they climbed to the keyhole of the dining room. Quickly, the little man Michel dragged through the keyhole. On the other Page was `s also a spin thread, and nimbly slipped out the two down.

"Now up to look, curious rascal growled! The dwarf, and let the scale again to skyrocket. DC Michel was great again. Amazed, he looked around the room. It was well known and strange, familiar and mysterious. A large Christmas tree stood in the corner. Silver balls gleamed from the green. The white-covered Christmas table were already the gifts. What was there all! All requests had met the Christ-child, even the very most secret.

looked Exactly, Michel of everything However, what was the only -.. he could not enjoy a bit dim in the room was `s No Kerzengefunkel! No Christmas sparkle! Like a thief came to the boy before suddenly as he rummaged around there, in his Christmas presents - like a thief in his own Christmas joy.

The Punch on the table, stretched out his long tongue. "Silly fellow!" he chuckled, "fool!" And the key hole male laughed scornfully.

was dazzling light `s suddenly become in the room. Everything shone bright even when on Christmas Eve. The Joker made a deep bow, and even the keyhole male took off his hood.

"Michel" said a soft, sweet voice. "As long as you spy me after a small Michel! Now I'm here, you only have to turn around. "

But Michel did not move. Only his heart was beating so fast as never before." No, no! No, "he sobbed." I've already seen enough of today ', baby Jesus! I want to know anything! I do not see a thing! All the joy I've messed me! If only I could all forget! "

" Unfortunately, inquisitive little Michel, "the Christ child smiled. Puts her it his arm around Michel's shoulder, and the boy fell immediately into a deep sleep. Gently carried in the Christ child in his bed back and looked at him smiling.

"sleep well Michelle! Forget everything, forget what you want "and the Michel has truly forgotten everything - even his curiosity.

`I wish you all a peaceful 4th Advent.

Uschi

0 comments:

Post a Comment